Samus V.S. Space Pirate! Samus V.S. Space Pirate!

wowowowowowowowowowow

lol.. wtf?

the sad part is that i just kept watching it for like 10 minutes waiting for something. reminds me of my one of my first audio portal submissions which are long gone cus i deleted them how did you do this if you dont have flash or did I misunderstand you when you said you could make better flashes with the program they have at school?

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Oh My God

Epic. It is just Epic. Best Flash game ever. If you werent limited by flash, you could have just made it longer and had a story for a real game. There it is tho. I noticed sum funny things. You used some sounds from WoW, like the wolves, and the health and mana pool orbs are from diablo. Blizzard wouldnt mind cus its a flash game but it did work well.

Rainforest Rainforest

The actual composition of this is good. It loses me in the instrumentation though, and that's a damn fucking shame. I feel like that airy, trance saw you have playing needs to become intense and rigid when the drop hits. It feels like such a pushover.

Also, the woodwind sound that carries the song's melody throughout I kept wishing it was a violin, but that might just be me.

Pandasticality responds:

hmm, violin might actually work better, thank you for the creative critique, much apprectiated.
- Pandasticality

Ostia Ostia

I voted 5/5 to raise your score.
This is well made, there's no doubt about that.
I still have some constructive critique though.
I don't know if it's just me but @ 0:43 the bass that enters doesn't sound right and it somewhat ruins the extremely well executed drop.
I wonder what this would sound like with a tighter, more 'bassier' bass.
Another thing about it is probably just my personal preference, but I felt like it was very drawn out and repetitive. I do understand, though, this is a classic trance track and I take that into consideration.

It's a very promising track. The best things you did were the fills and your build ups. They were executed cleanly and inserting proper fills is something I myself struggle with in my own tracks, so good work there.

typeMARS responds:

thanks for listening. great comment and helpful!

This is the Name This is the Name

I agree with Knoxius. Too much compression, makes the mix feel very claustrophobic.
Combine that with the fact that it sounds like every single synth has some form of reverb or delay and it got really messy really fast.

I voted the song 5/5 to raise the score though because the actual song itself is very promising and the current score does not reflect that.

Work on mixing the different synths together to take up their own space in the mix using an equalizer.
Doing this, as well as toning back the compression, should clean up the muddiness of the the mix and overall make you a better producer.

Cacola responds:

The reverb was because I added a reverb effect to to the master track, this song is actually kind of old, so I thought it sounded good at the time, but I've stopped doing that since.
Thank you for voting 5, this song is definitely not my best, and mixing was never my strong suit, I'll try to work on it in the future.
Thanks for the review!