Samus V.S. Space Pirate! Samus V.S. Space Pirate!

wowowowowowowowowowow

lol.. wtf?

the sad part is that i just kept watching it for like 10 minutes waiting for something. reminds me of my one of my first audio portal submissions which are long gone cus i deleted them how did you do this if you dont have flash or did I misunderstand you when you said you could make better flashes with the program they have at school?

PALADIN: the Game PALADIN: the Game

Oh My God

Epic. It is just Epic. Best Flash game ever. If you werent limited by flash, you could have just made it longer and had a story for a real game. There it is tho. I noticed sum funny things. You used some sounds from WoW, like the wolves, and the health and mana pool orbs are from diablo. Blizzard wouldnt mind cus its a flash game but it did work well.

Dreamworld Dreamworld

yo im getting mad nostalgia from this track, it sounds like the "Flaris Theme" from a really shitty old korena f2p MMO I used to play when I was little called FlyFF, look it up you'd probably like it considered.

Rainforest Rainforest

The actual composition of this is good. It loses me in the instrumentation though, and that's a damn fucking shame. I feel like that airy, trance saw you have playing needs to become intense and rigid when the drop hits. It feels like such a pushover.

Also, the woodwind sound that carries the song's melody throughout I kept wishing it was a violin, but that might just be me.

Pandasticality responds:

hmm, violin might actually work better, thank you for the creative critique, much apprectiated.
- Pandasticality

Ostia Ostia

I voted 5/5 to raise your score.
This is well made, there's no doubt about that.
I still have some constructive critique though.
I don't know if it's just me but @ 0:43 the bass that enters doesn't sound right and it somewhat ruins the extremely well executed drop.
I wonder what this would sound like with a tighter, more 'bassier' bass.
Another thing about it is probably just my personal preference, but I felt like it was very drawn out and repetitive. I do understand, though, this is a classic trance track and I take that into consideration.

It's a very promising track. The best things you did were the fills and your build ups. They were executed cleanly and inserting proper fills is something I myself struggle with in my own tracks, so good work there.

typeMARS responds:

thanks for listening. great comment and helpful!